4 x Surface Guard - Surface Disinfectant Spray | 5L Bulk
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
ARTG LISTED- HOSPITAL GRADE PRODUCT
Bulk x Hospital-Grade Surface Sanitiser- Disinfectant Spray
Advanced Long-Lasting Protection
Surface Guard as a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant effective against bacteria, yeast and viruses including the current global virus, Influenza A and Influenza B with 30 days of residual protection (ARTG Number: 355166)
This product has been developed by combining Cleaner, Disinfectant and Protectant.
- Proven to kill harmful bacteria, yeast and viruses including the current global virus, Influenza A and Influenza B, Herpes, Poliovirus
- Advanced Long Lasting Protection- up to 30 days
- Cleans & Disinfects & Protects: 3-in-1 product
- Food Safety Approved (C44- non-dairy) by New Zealand MPI
- Scientifically proven to be effective on clean and dirty surfaces
- Passed " AOAC Tests" - USA Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Recommended Testing Methods
- Passed "EN 13697"- the European Union and UK Recommended Testing Method
- Passed "EN14476" for evaluation of Virucidal Activity in the medical area
- Tested in "Real World Conditions"- Outstanding antimicrobial efficacy result
- Tested for use by both Boeing and Airbus
- Scientifically proven by 400+ independent test results by accredited Australian and international laboratories
- Ideal for Fogging and Misting
- Non-hazardous / Non-Flammable
- Ready to use (no-dilution)
Buy Bulk and SAVE 10%
The box contains 4 Bottles x 5L TouchBio Surface Guard
Availability : In Stock
Price: Including GST
- ARTG listed
- Long-Lasting Protection - Up to 30 days
- Kills 99.99% of harmful viruses, germs and bacteria
- Disinfectant & Protectant & Cleaner: 3-in-1 product
- Effective on clean and dirty surfaces
- No Superbugs & No Mutation
- Ideal for use around children, pets and food
- Ideal for Fogging and Misting
- Ready to use (no dilution)
- Australian Made & Owned
Ensure the surface to be treated is dry and clear of debris. Spray or wipe on the entire surface area making sure it is completely covered.
Surface disinfectant only. Not to be used on skin. Not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
Ingredients and SDS-Safety Data Sheet are available on request.
Orders are generally dispatched within 2- 4 business days.
The shipping cost will vary according to the courier, and the weight of the products ordered.
All orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
During holiday periods or lockdowns, the delivery may take longer than the estimated time.
A pre-order/backorder item is when you purchase the item in advance. However, the item has not yet been stocked or reached us. All “preorder” items are stated clearly on our website; please check this when purchasing.
- Pre-Orders will show the approximate shipping time frame at the top of the product description.
- Most preorder items will be shipped in 2-4 weeks. It depends on quantity. Please note that this time frame could be extended at times due to circumstances beyond our control and large order quantity.
- As with all the products, we endeavour to dispatch all deliveries as fast as possible to our customers; with many of our products being sourced internationally, we may be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, port, customs or Covid-19 circumstances delays, all of which are beyond our control. All expected delivery times are estimated until the products are ready for dispatch in our warehouse. Upon this time, the standard delivery (or express delivery if the customer has paid) terms will apply.
- If your order contains both a pre-order item and some items we have in stock, all items will be shipped together. You are more than welcome to request the in-stock items to be shipped separately, please get in touch with us within 2 hours after your purchase, and It might be subject to an extra shipping fee.
- Please ensure that you carefully select your products, as we are unable to accept returns for this product if you change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchase.
If you urgently need RSV, Flu & Covid Rapid Antigen Tests, please visit our FIND A STORE page where you will find one of our stockists in your area.
Your Holiday Order- Christmas & New Year Period
We would also like to inform all of our customers that due to warehouse closures over Christmas, all orders that are placed after 23:00pm on the 17th of December will be dispatched by the 3rd of January 2024.
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Quick delivery, product looks good
Excellent service and product
The 4 x 5L surface disinfectant spray is a great product for those who are looking for a high-quality hospital-grade product to protect the surfaces of commercial spaces. As an ARTG-listed hospital-grade product, you can be sure that the quality of the formula is certain to keep you and those around you safe and free from picking up germs and bacteria. As a three-in-one cleaner, protectant and disinfectant, this product makes keeping surfaces free from germs quick and easy!
What Are The Features Of The TouchBio 4 x 5L Surface Disinfectant Spray?
The 4 x 5L surface disinfectant spray has a number of useful features that make it the ideal solution for disinfection in commercial spaces. With four five-litre bottles, one order could ensure that you have the tools to protect and sanitize work or commercial spaces for the foreseeable future, depending on how large the space is! The 4 x 5L surface disinfectant spray is equipped with protective features that leave a residue on the surface for up to thirty days, providing long-lasting protection and ensuring that you do not need to continuously coat the surface you are protecting! As a hospital-grade disinfectant, this product is capable of killing a wide range of germs, bacteria and viruses, making it suitable for hospitals.
What Are The Benefits Of The TouchBio 4 x 5L Surface Disinfectant Spray?
The 4 x 5L surface disinfectant spray is a three-in-one product that is able to clean, protect and disinfect the surfaces that it coats. Many other disinfectant formulas require that a surface first be cleaned and then the disinfectant can be applied. This can make this process long and will require that you use more than one product on the surface, making it more expensive. With the TouchBio 4 x 5L surface disinfectant spray, this process is far more simple and all you have to do is apply this product and it will clean, disinfect and then protect the surface for up to thirty days!
How Should You Use The TouchBio 4 x 5L Surface Disinfectant Spray?
The 4 x 5L surface disinfectant spray is very simple to use and all you have to do prior to application is ensure that the surface is dry and free of any debris that might constrict you while applying. You can then spray or wipe the formula onto a surface and then wipe it down with a dry cloth. Please note that this disinfectant should not be used on medical equipment or on your skin!
How Can You Get The TouchBio 4 x 5L Surface Disinfectant Spray?
The 4 x 5L surface disinfectant spray is a great and effective product, capable of keeping just about any space clean and germ-free! The size of this pack is ideal for anyone after a commercial cleaning solution for large spaces, like schools, hospitals or even offices. With high-quality ingredients used and having been scientifically tested by over 400 independent test results by accredited Australian and international laboratories, you can be certain that you are getting the best of the best!