FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Rapid Antigen Combo Test Kit for Cats- FastVET
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
FastVET FIV Ab+FeLV Ag Rapid Antigen Combo Test Kit - TouchBio
FastVET- Feline Tests are designed to assist veterinary professionals in the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of various conditions and diseases that can affect cats.
These tests detect the antibodies to Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and antigens of Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) in feline serum, plasma, and blood samples.
- Aids in the early diagnosis
- 2in1 test for both FIV Ab and FeLV Ag
- Accurate and sensitive results
- Fast diagnostic
- Result in 10 minutes
Specimen: Serum/Plasma/ Blood
Kit Size : 10 Tests in a kit
Orders are generally dispatched within 2- 4 business days.
The shipping cost will vary according to the courier, and the weight of the products ordered.
All orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
During holiday periods or lockdowns, the delivery may take longer than the estimated time.
A pre-order/backorder item is when you purchase the item in advance. However, the item has not yet been stocked or reached us. All “preorder” items are stated clearly on our website; please check this when purchasing.
- Pre-Orders will show the approximate shipping time frame at the top of the product description.
- Most preorder items will be shipped in 2-4 weeks. It depends on quantity. Please note that this time frame could be extended at times due to circumstances beyond our control and large order quantity.
- As with all the products, we endeavour to dispatch all deliveries as fast as possible to our customers; with many of our products being sourced internationally, we may be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, port, customs or Covid-19 circumstances delays, all of which are beyond our control. All expected delivery times are estimated until the products are ready for dispatch in our warehouse. Upon this time, the standard delivery (or express delivery if the customer has paid) terms will apply.
- If your order contains both a pre-order item and some items we have in stock, all items will be shipped together. You are more than welcome to request the in-stock items to be shipped separately, please get in touch with us within 2 hours after your purchase, and It might be subject to an extra shipping fee.
- Please ensure that you carefully select your products, as we are unable to accept returns for this product if you change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchase.
If you urgently need RSV, Flu & Covid Rapid Antigen Tests, please visit our FIND A STORE page where you will find one of our stockists in your area.
Your Holiday Order- Christmas & New Year Period
We would also like to inform all of our customers that due to warehouse closures over Christmas, all orders that are placed after 23:00pm on the 17th of December will be dispatched by the 3rd of January 2024.
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!